Decatur Vein Clinic’s varicose vein treatments are covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare. See the list of accepted insurance providers below:
- Anthem/Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Advantage Medicare Plans
- Humana/Choice Care
- United Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
- AARP Medicare
- Secure Horizons
- Pyramid Life
- Medical Mutual/Consumer Life
- Cook Health Plan
- Beech Street
- Choice Care Health Network
- IHN (Indiana Health Network)
- Advantage (non-HMO plans only)
HMO/EPO & PPO plan information:
Decatur Vein Clinic does not accept any HMO/EPO plans, unless the plan has out of network benefits. In that case, Decatur Vein Clinic will take additional adjustments to match in-network benefits.
Regarding PPO plans, if Decatur Vein Clinic is not in-network, we will take additional adjustments on the patient’s account to match what the in-network benefit would have been had the patient went elsewhere for treatment.
Decatur Vein Clinic also now accepts Care Credit, a convenient way to manage your healthcare payments.
Questions? Speak with someone in our Billing office by calling 866-218-4060 during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
Mishawaka clinic staff
Why I enjoy phlebology:
“Phlebology is a field that offers real results to patients who suffer silently from varicose veins. In the practice of medicine, I’ve always desired to do more for these patients. My staff and I enjoy helping a diverse patient base that can be treated successfully for varicose veins.”
About Luis Barajas, MD, Phlebologist
- BS: Purdue University
- MD: Indiana University
Honors and Achievements:
- American Board of Phlebology Board Certified Phlebologist
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Assistant Clinical Professor
- American College of Phlebology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Indiana Academy of Family Physicians