Decatur Vein Clinic’s varicose vein treatments are covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare. See the list of accepted insurance providers below:
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Passport Advantage
- Anthem/Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Advantage Medicare Plans
- Humana/Choice Care
- United Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
- AARP Medicare
- Secure Horizons
- Pyramid Life
- Medical Mutual/Consumer Life
- Cook Health Plan
- Beech Street
- Choice Care Health Network
- IHN (Indiana Health Network)
- Greatwest Advantage (non-HMO plans only)
HMO/EPO & PPO plan information: Decatur Vein Clinic does not accept any HMO/EPO plans, unless the plan has out of network benefits. In that case, Decatur Vein Clinic will take additional adjustments to match in-network benefits.
Regarding PPO plans, if Decatur Vein Clinic is not in-network, we will take additional adjustments on the patient’s account to match what the in-network benefit would have been had the patient went elsewhere for treatment.
Decatur Vein Clinic also now accepts Care Credit, a convenient way to manage your healthcare payments.
Questions? Speak with someone in our Billing office by calling 866-218-4060 during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
Louisville clinic staff
Dr. Angela Bell is a graduate of Hanover College and Indiana University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Indianapolis. She also spent time in practice at Ireland Army Hospital providing care to active duty women, as well as retired military and military spouses.
Dr. Bell has three children, Brooklyn, Erika and Andy. She loves to snow and water ski, golf, cook, exercise and play with her kids. Dr. Bell was recently selected as a 2007 Top OB/GYN Doctor by her peers.
Why I enjoy phlebology:
“I enjoy being a phlebologist because I am able to make an immediate, positive change in a patient’s life. Treating a patient’s venous disease, and giving that patient a new lease on life, makes my job very rewarding and fulfilling.”
About Lisa Hosch, APRN, FNP-BC, Phlebologist
- BSBA, University of Louisville Business School, Major- Management, Minor-Spanish
- BSN, Spalding University School of Nursing
- MSN, Spalding University School of Nursing
Honors and Achievements:
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- Mother Catherine Spalding Leadership Award
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, ANCC : Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Midwives
- American College of Nurse Practitioners
- American College of Phlebology