Decatur Vein Clinic’s varicose vein treatments are covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare. See the list of accepted insurance providers below:
- Anthem/Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Advantage Medicare Plans
- Humana/Choice Care
- United Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
- AARP Medicare
- Secure Horizons
- Pyramid Life
- Medical Mutual/Consumer Life
- Cook Health Plan
- Beech Street
- Choice Care Health Network
- IHN (Indiana Health Network)
- Advantage (non-HMO plans only)
HMO/EPO & PPO plan information:
Decatur Vein Clinic does not accept any HMO/EPO plans, unless the plan has out of network benefits. In that case, Decatur Vein Clinic will take additional adjustments to match in-network benefits.
Regarding PPO plans, if Decatur Vein Clinic is not in-network, we will take additional adjustments on the patient’s account to match what the in-network benefit would have been had the patient went elsewhere for treatment.
Decatur Vein Clinic also now accepts Care Credit, a convenient way to manage your healthcare payments.
Questions? Speak with someone in our Billing office by calling 866-218-4060 during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
Lafayette clinic staff
Why I enjoy phlebology:
“I love being able to help my patients obtain relief from their venous disease using the nonsurgical methods of Decatur Vein Clinic. The quick response and positive impact this has on my patient’s quality of life is very personally rewarding to me.”
More about Yasemin Altuglu, MD
- BS: Youngstown State University: Combined Science, Biology and Chemistry
- MD: Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
- Residency: Eastern Virginia Medical School, Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine – 1999 to current