Decatur Vein Clinic’s varicose vein treatments are covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare. See the list of accepted insurance providers below:
- Anthem/Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Advantage Medicare Plans
- Humana/Choice Care
- United Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
- AARP Medicare
- Secure Horizons
- Pyramid Life
- Medical Mutual/Consumer Life
- Cook Health Plan
- Beech Street
- Choice Care Health Network
- IHN (Indiana Health Network)
- Advantage (non-HMO plans only)
HMO/EPO & PPO plan information:
Decatur Vein Clinic does not accept any HMO/EPO plans, unless the plan has out of network benefits. In that case, Decatur Vein Clinic will take additional adjustments to match in-network benefits.
Regarding PPO plans, if Decatur Vein Clinic is not in-network, we will take additional adjustments on the patient’s account to match what the in-network benefit would have been had the patient went elsewhere for treatment.
Decatur Vein Clinic also now accepts Care Credit, a convenient way to manage your healthcare payments.
Questions? Speak with someone in our Billing office by calling 866-218-4060 during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
Fort Wayne clinic staff
Why I enjoy phlebology:
“Phlebology is a field that offers real results to patients who often suffer silently from varicose veins. In the practice of medicine, I’ve always desired to do more for these patients. My staff and I enjoy helping a diverse patient base that can be treated successfully for varicose veins.”
More about Luis Barajas, MD
- BS: Purdue University
- MD: Indiana University
Honors and Achievements:
- American Board of Phlebology Board Certified Phlebologist
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Assistant Clinical Professor
- American College of Phlebology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Indiana Academy of Family Physicians